Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Working on Vraksians

After a week of Vertigo and having to leave town, I've started working on putting together my Vraksian Renegades. I have about 20 put together (no pics yet) and have been working on making a heavy weapon team from each gun in the box. I've kind of hit a snag though, the large round bases. I can't figure out a way to make my own since it only comes with one base. Any suggestions would be great.

I'm also working on the color scheme. This is my current plan is a sand on red clay scheme:
Spraypaint Montana Gold Royal Red
Then drybrush Vallejo Dark Sand
Then Pale Sand on top of that

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That would definitely warrant a test marine. Would need black primer. This is the perfect place for either AoBR or one of the little boxes of 3 marines if you don't have any extras to test with.

    ReplyDelete