Saturday, August 29, 2009

BoLSCon Pictures!

BoLSCon was absolutely awesome last weekend and I'm so glad I signed up for the narrative gaming track. This was also the first week of school, so it was kind of rough for me to be so active over the weekend and then have to break in over 100 kids, but it was definitely worth it and I'll be attending next year. The models were beautiful, just about everything in every Apocalypse sized battle was painted. The after hours pod racing and gaming were also a blast. To top it off, I won a sweet pile of loot!

CHECK OUT ALL OF MY PICTURES!!

3 comments:

  1. Dropkicking a Baneblade? I think not, Sir. As I recall, it was actually a misplaced banana peel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, that was most definitely a drop kick.

    Boom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! That looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete