Monday, September 28, 2009

After two weeks of laziness.....

Well, maybe not laziness as much as feeling too busy to squeeze in time to paint, I found my inspiration. If I finish painting everything I have in queue, I will purchase this:
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/plaguehulk.htm
and this:
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/greatunclean.htm

I want these two models so bad that this will get me motivated. It will be no small feat for me though as I'm an extremely slow painter.

On my list:
15 Heavy Weapon Teams
70 Renegade Guardsmen
4 Leman Russes
1 Griffon Mortar
1 Chimera
2 Priests of Nurgle
5 Enforcers
1 Baneblade (strip, convert to nurgle, and paint)
10 Bloodletters
8 Beasts of Nurgle
Base 10 Flamers
2 Plaguebearer Standard Bearers
Finish 3 Death Guard Rhinos
Finish 1 Death Guard Dreadnought

Damn, now that I list it, I'm wondering if I can do it. :(

1 comment:

  1. You can do it my man, you just have to keep at it! I know that sounds terribly like a platitude, but it's true. I've begun to see the light at the end of the Star Phantoms tunnel I've been trudging through these last few months and the only way I can see it now is because every time I've picked up a brush I've been poking at (another damned) marine. :)

    ReplyDelete