Monday, August 17, 2009

Bloodthirster Finished

Yup, finished my big Bloodthirster. Now I have enough painted points to play with demons this weekend at BoLS Con. I turned in my demons list, but gave them a Death Guard list too in case they need Death Guard for the story line. I have close to 4000 points painted of that, even more if I take nurgle demons out of the demon army to use.

Now I'm trying to get the bases for my Tzeentch Flamers done. They're on completed bases now, but they were done for a different army and look out of place. That and they are the only round bases in the army. I know it's stupid, but yeah, I'm taking the round bases off for 40k. I've decided it's way too late to switch them out, I've put too much work into them, and I have other minis to paint anyway. Part of the reason I play with square bases is that when the fantasy and 40k lists were put out, I fell for the whole "play two games with one army" schpeal. I think the biggest reason though is that for almost ten years, demons only came with square bases for my Death Guard. 40+ plaguebearers on squares, 30 nurgling swarms, and greater demons have always been on squares for 40k. Now I'm supposed to change them? Poop on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment